Thursday, January 15, 2009

Red and earth and white tea

things that I have bought recently

I have admired Rainbowrevolutions gorgeous hand-dyed scarves, wraps and shawls for some time and being a bit of a 'blue' girl, I had my eye on a lovely aqua blue scarf.

But I decided I needed to get out of my comfort zone and when I saw this stunning red/pink gauzy scarf I knew it was for me. (and it was in rainbowrevolutions giant January sale!)



It is even more beautiful in the flesh and I took it to the tennis with me, as it was a very hot day and I wet it slightly and wrapped it round my neck. It helped to keep my temperature down a bit.

As well I just couldnt resist the description of this hemp/ silk blend and look at how gorgeous the colours are!

I'm so thrilled with my purchases.
I urge you to visit rainbowrevolutions etsy shop.


Whilst browsing the Dust team (etsy down under street team) sale pages I spotted some patchouli blend soap, it sounded so delicious - Citrus Grove.
Then I reasoned that to make the most of the postage I should buy a few soaps.

After many convos back and forth with the ever helpful Erin of innerearthsoaps,
I ordered white Tea & Ginger (also on sale) and on Erin's recommendation - Karma Kazi, another lovely patchouli combination.


They arrived really quickly, beautifully packed with and generously included a freebie of a new flavour that Erin is trying.
If you love natural handmade soaps, please visit innerearthsoaps - you wont regret it.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Those scarves are stunning Tess and you are right it was a stinker in Sydney today...good idea to wet the scarf. Are you going again to the tennis?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...