Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Enough with the heatwave. And thank goodness (and my husband) for the airconditioning.

2. Choosing between doing the crossword or reading a book causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving cold drinks, ice cream and gin and tonic..

4. My husband makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to the himalayas next week. But it might have to wait til next year.

6. Tennis has been on my mind lately. It's on the TV as well

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my husband coming home from 2 days away, tomorrow my plans include snorkelling at the beach and Sunday, I want to make some new jewellery!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your weekend sounds lovely! ENJOY! x

Diana_CT said...

I will trade you, your heatwave with my cold wave... it is -9F (-22C)here.

Yvonne said...

If we could have half of your heatwave and half of my "cold" wave, we'd have the perfect weather!

Have a great weekend!

NoBS said...

We have a ridiculous heatwave out here in Southern California, too! Ridiculous!

Tins and Treasures said...

Hmmm...last week was either too hot or too cold?! Do you think anywhere had the perfect weather??
Enjoy your weekend. Natalie

Chrisy said...

...come to brisbane...we have the perfect weather here most of the time!...lovely to read the nice stuff u write about ur hubby...hope the 'reunion' was nice...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...