Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What I made last week

Time to get busy again for the first big event of the year - Australia Day celebrations at Glenbrook Park.

I made some earrings using my favorite Czech glass beads.

- little necklaces with glass pendants and my own mixes of seed beads.

- rings, with handmade lampwork glass beads, czech glass beads, venetian glass, and gemstones.


- and some more earrings, this time with unicorn beads, and venetian glass with little swarovski crystals for a bit of spaarkle.

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

lordy girl you're productive...makes me feel quite slothful...love the pendant with the face on it...

lyptis said...

oldeThanks for welcoming me back!:)

Yea, i love the face one too, u did a lot of stuff!
im heat impaired atm!

Anastasia said...

you've been busy!! pretty colours there...i need to sit down and make some papergoodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...