Monday, January 12, 2009

Treasuries with me and by me

Treasuries are a feature of etsy.

Basically they are collections of items from various shops on etsy.
They are posted and can be viewed for 2 to 3 days, then they are gone.

Here are some treasuries I have been in last week and one that I curated myself.


First, inspired by looming Valentine's Day vintageprincipessa found some interesting items to suit her theme. She included the tshirt I gave you my heart made by Amy and me.


Doodlage on the other hand was in a mellow mood when she created this warm treasury

There are some lovely pieces of amber in it and she deemed my Baltic Beaches bracelet to be a good fit.

In contrast, pippilangstrumpf, another Australian seller chose green as the feature colour in her treasury.


She very kindly included my Green Valley Earrings

In a multi-hued mood, Faeriemajikk found colour in the four elements.


I was thrilled to see my Moonshine bracelet had been included amongst the 'air' items.

Lastly I was totally unprepared for this treasury, but just couldnt say 'no'.
Unfortunately my brain stalled and I was unable to think of a name for it. As you see this was the best I could come up with.

However I was really pleased with the way it turned out - some gorgeous things from some of my favorite sellers.

Next week, I'll talk a bit more about treasuries on etsy, and show you some other lovely collections.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Nice treasuries...they're like little works of art aren't they...and if you browse the treasury section you'll always find some new favs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...