Friday, October 11, 2013

Five Friday Faves - the last on! Blogtoberfest 2013, day 11.

I've decided this will be my last Fabulous Friday Finds...for a while anyway.
I'm going to try something different on Fridays....watch this space.....

So here are a few fabulous finds that I have recently favorited -


How could I go past this? Cloud Atlas is my favorite book!
And what gorgeous colours in this handfelted tunic.

cloud atlas tunic by LybaV

Who doesn't love a handmade book?
Love the styling in Moon Rabbit's photos too.

handbound book by MoonRabbitHandmade
If I could I would collect salt and pepper shakers....but not sure how they would fit in with my chicken collection....there are other cute ones too - cats, birds, pomegranates....oh, yum!
porcelain salt and pepper shakers by BackBayPottery
Loving the amazing colours on these etched copper bracelets.
etched copper bracelet by annamcdade
And how could I not pick this sweet blue mountain brooch.
Look at it!
blue mountain brooch by NariDesignPot
OK, lovely people that a wrap!
Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Shells said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, very interesting and beautiful beads. Thanks for joining in on BlogtoberFest 2013.

Clare said...

Great finds . . . especially like the homemade books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...