Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bandannas for boating - my creative space

Maybe not so creative but it involves scissors, measuring and cutting!

And 10 metres of fabric!


Making bandannas for my dragon boat race team for the Dragons Abreast event on Sunday at Darling Harbour in Sydney.
Here are the 22 triangles I cut - they are a bit rough and ready - but should do the trick.


Dragons Abreast raises funds to support those affected by breast cancer.


If you are in Sydney come along and cheer us on - there will be races going on all day from 8.30 to about 3pm I think.

On other matters I am going to a local school fete at Springwood on Saturday. They are calling it Festival of the Green and it's a huge celebration of growing and gardens - Costa from the TV is going to be there and they are having gardening workshops and all sorts of things.

So I thought these sweet flower bracelets from a pattern designed by Stephanie Eddy would be appropriate.


I'm joining in with My Creative Space hosted by kootoyoo over on Village Voices - pop along and have a look why don't you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...