Thursday, October 11, 2012

Getting straight - my creative space

I had a really big festival at the weekend, and I had to take all my stock with me, so when I got back I had to sort out what had sold from my etsy shop, what new items I wanted to list in my etsy  shop and what I want to take to The Nook at Leura.

Stocktaking like that is quite a task, but made a bit easier now by being able to take the computer to my workroom, instead of taking all the stock to the office (yay! for laptops!)

What do you do if you sell at more than one venue, how do you keep everthing organised?

Anyway mine is all sorted for now.

Tshirt orders have been made and dispatched - thankfully my sewing machine was repaired in time so I could make the custom orders.

Jewellery customising has been done and sent off to their new homes.

Today I felt like making some simple shell earrings - for my on-line shops here and here and for The Nook.


 I'm joining in with My Creative Space over on Village Voices, have a look at the other creative spaces there or better still - join in!

Also I'm having another giveaway you can see it here. 
Please leave a comment on any post and proper, thoughtful comments are much appreciated, thankyouverymuch : )
If you want to take part in other giveaways during blogtoberfest have a look at Ms Curly Pop's blog.


1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Such happy looking pieces! Colourful and pretty.
You are very organized with your work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...