Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtoberfest

Hi! and welcome to October and you know what that means don't you?

Blogtoberfest!

Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011



"What?!" you ask!

Well - blogtoberfest is a month long festival of blogging hosted by tinniegirl.

We'll try very hard to blog every day and visit other people's blogs and revitalise and refresh our blogging mojos!

Sounds like fun doesn't it?

So far there are 90 bloggers signed up to join in, so if you'd like to join in too pop on over here.

Some bloggers are having giveaways which you can find at CurlyPop's blog.

What have I got planned?

I'll be showing you some of my creations and some places I visit.
I'll share some tutorials with you and continue my occassional series of selling ideas.
I'll be having some Wednesday wishlists and taking part in Our creative spaces on Thursdays.

Is there anything else you'd like to see?

How about a lacey installation hanging about above a Sydney street?
I think it gets lit up at night and is probably pretty nice then. During the day it just looked like a fishing net!


Here is the sandwich I had whilst inspecting said fishing net!
Yum! Veggie sandwich on a fresh wholemeal roll from the sandwich shop behind Sydney Town Hall.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...