Saturday, October 22, 2011

In my garden with my new toy - blogtoberfest day 22



Wandering around my garden with my new smart phone and an app called retro camera.





Mountain Devil taken with the The Little Orange Box



Bottlebrush taken with Xolaroid



Geranium taken with Hipsteroku

















Drumsticks taken with The Barbl




Grevillea taken with The FudgeCan



Grevillea taken with The Pinhole

You can find my weekly giveaway here.
Please leave a comment and I'll add you to the draw next Tuesday.

You can find blogtoberfest participants here.

Blogtoberfest giveaways are here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool app!
You have some really pretty plants in your garden :)

DELiciousDesignz said...

They are so much fun aren't they - the things we can do with our phones these days....very cool

Malea said...

Wow - those are some amazing photos! Those pinks are so brilliant and gorgeous!

jennyc said...

Love your photos Tess, my fave is the bottlebrush. Will have to try that app.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...