Thursday, October 13, 2011

My creative space - blogtoberfest day 13



I'm running out of time today!
I've been doing too much running around - driving around and have no time left to blog!
What a sad state of affairs : (

Anyway I came home to find these little cuties in my letter box - they were in a parcel!


Can you guess what I'm going to do with them?

You might have to wait until next week to find out!

In the meantime you can find more creative spaces here.

You can find blogtoberfest participants here.

Blogtoberfest giveaways are here.

And my giveaway is here!

4 comments:

Elisha said...

Love these! Will have to visit again to see what you are going to do with them :-)

Unknown said...

I have days like that too where I just dont seem to get out of the car.
Oooh those stamps are way too cute, cant wait to see what you do with them. Where did you get them ?

planettreasures said...

Thanks guys, I just want to find the time to play with them ...taxi service again today!
I got them from this shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/norajane
and they have some new cute ones too : }

another donkey design by kate said...

Loving the look of those stamps - off to check out the etsy store now. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see what you do with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...