Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Creative Space - blogtoberfest day 6

Hi and how are all the crafty creators today?

I've been busy making lots of new stock for the start of the spring fair season.

I wanted to have a bit of a floral/nature/birdie theme so I made some pendants with some images that I bought ages ago.


One of them I made into a necklace with a silver branch component but the others....well that's a surprise!


I also made some owly branch necklaces with brass findings.


You can find more creative spaces here.

You can find blogtoberfest participants here.

Blogtoberfest giveaways are here.

And my giveaway is here!

5 comments:

Melanie Statnick said...

Love these !!

Unknown said...

I love love those owl necklaces just way too cute, will they be going in your etsy store ??

Lea said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Love the pendants .. so pretty ! The owls are lovely too :)

planettreasures said...

thankyou Melanie, Lis, Lea and Donna : )
The necklaces I made with the pendants sold quite well at the weekend, the owly ones I still have so I should put them in my etsy shop shouldn't I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...