Saturday, October 15, 2011

I've been shopping! - blogtoberfest day 15


....so I went to the Sydney Bead and Gem show.
I had a shopping list....

but I bought a lot of Oooh shinys that were not on my list!

...as you do!

Mainly glass beads and some turquoise-look stones -


More sparkly glass - 


Love these bright graduated stones -


Orange coral, howlite, more bright "smartie" beads, green heat treated stones, amazonite, green stones, moonstone (hard to see) -


 Fire agate, black agate, howlite, blue heat treated stone, blue agate, fluorite, lapiz, orange coral -


Yummy rough-cut rose quartz, amethyst, green kyanite, and natural moonstone -


Plus some hill tribe silver and bits and bobs.
I'm going to have fun!!!

Have you bought any supplies lately? Want to share?

You can find blogtoberfest participants here.

Blogtoberfest giveaways are here.

And my giveaway is here!



4 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

ohhh I am green with envy !

Unknown said...

Oh my what a fabulous haul of beads, I really like the graduated stones.

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

you found some lovely finds! Coming over to say Hello from Blogtoberfest.

planettreasures said...

Thanks guys, I'm impatient to make some colourful summer pieces with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...