Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Creative Space - blogtoberfest day 20

 This week I have been using up some of my bead stash.
I'm sure you know what I mean when I say I have quite a stash!
And I'm sure more than one of you is guilty of having a stash of some kind - a fabric stash, a wool stash, a paper stash...or if you are like me you have many stashes!

So although I bought quite a few new beads last weekend I was inspired to revisit some oldies.

 I have had these hand made lampwork beads for so long I can't remember where they came from or who the glass artists are, so if you are a glass artist and you recognise your beads here please reveal yourself!

They are most sparingly used in bracelets.


While I was foraging in my stash I found these sweet little handmade glass drops. I remember using them for bracelets before but this time they became earrings...with some earwires that I bought ages ago for some long-forgotten project.


 I have sold quite a few pairs of earrings through madeit this week and I've had a craft swap to do ...but, shhh, I can't show you that yet!

 Here is some of my new bead stash and I'm dieing to do something with the green and orange beads!


If you would like to see more creative spaces or join in you can do so here.

You can find my weekly giveaway here.
Please leave a comment and I'll add you to the draw next Tuesday.

You can find blogtoberfest participants here.

Blogtoberfest giveaways are here.

6 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

a feast for the eye all these beads !

Anonymous said...

Loving those new turquoise beads - gorgeous!

Akamatra said...

Oh the color combo of the last picture makes me think of dreamy creations!

Unknown said...

Sucha great mix of pretty beads :)

Sheeprustler said...

Oh, that's given me some blogging ideas - pics of my bead stash! That would give me about a year's worth of pics!!!

Rie said...

Just love those glass drop beads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...