Friday, October 14, 2011

A spot of remodelling - blogtoberfest day 14


As I mentioned last week I've been doing a spot of remodelling, reusing and recycling.

This necklace had a dyed stone pendant which has lost it's colour. It has a mix of handmade lampwork beads, czech glass, kyanite, pearls and metal leaves.


It needed to be made into a bracelet strung on memory wire - the pendant got ditched!.


I also used some of the kyanite stones to team with these rounds of chrysocolla and czech glass, plus snakesskin jasper.



 Here is one of the necklaces I mentioned on day 7.


Its lovely moonstone drops have become a simple necklace when teamed with grey czech glass beads and some chain.


Plus the faceted apatite ovals with chain have a new life as a simple bracelet.


This bold green and aqua necklace obviously wasn't to everyone's taste - or anyone's!


So parts of it are now a fresh summery bracelet.


You remember on Day 6 I showed your some pendants I had made?
Here are the finished neckklaces that I made for last weekends fair.
They are fashionably long and strung on ball chain with a birdie theme or a parisian theme. There was one with a rose theme and another with love symbols.


Still in the long necklace mood, I made some key and crystal necklaces.


I have more to show you, but maybe that's enough for tonight.
How has your week been?

You can find blogtoberfest participants here.

Blogtoberfest giveaways are here.

And my giveaway is here!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg your work is just stunning!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...